The Fire Prevention Standard (8 CCR§3221) requires every employer to evaluate potential fire hazards and establish fire prevention requirements, including safe work practices and preventative maintenance on fire suppression systems and portable equipment.
The Fire Prevention Plan service includes:
- List of potential hazards and their proper handling and storage procedures
- List of potential ignition sources and their control procedures
- List of fire protection equipment or systems
- List of Names of employees responsible for maintaining equipment and those responsible for controlling accumulation of combustible waste
- Procedures to control accumulation o combustible waste
- Employee training